Friday, August 24, 2012

For Brian's Birthday

                                                          Mom and Brian in the backyard, nice tree.
                                                                Dad and Brian - What's with that tree?

Since Brian's birthday is next week I thought I would find a shot or two of the handsome guy as a cute baby.  I remember Brian as a pretty easy baby.  He didn't cry a lot so when Mom had to go to church early one week and Dad was left to bring us and Dad forgot him it didn't surprise me a lot.  Brian was in the papoose basket with Sam, our faithful and fabulous dog, sitting with paws on either side as if to say, "You left this and it looked important so I'm lookin' after it.".  Brian also got left at a truck stop while we were on family vacation.  The discovery was made a state away.  He seemed perfectly happy to be there ... or be with Mom & Dad ... or whatever. 

Happy Birthday Little Bro!

2 comments:

  1. I remember Brian being left home as a baby! He was such an easy going kid - seldom putting himself forward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And giggly, he was very giggly...still is kind of ;)

    ReplyDelete