Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stripping for a Living

I have decided NOT to be a stripper. Yup. There is just not going to be enough money in it for the work and effort needed to do the job. I have been toning up my arms for a whole week and I'm still sore after the first stripping job. I thought I had put enough effort in to make this easy and yet I was surprised at the effort it took to get the job done. And quite a job it is! I had no idea! The hours spent on your feet, the shoulder work alone would cause some people to faint. The attention to detail is important too. I can't leave out one single step or everything is messed up. I thought I could miss a bit here or there and be fine, but no, you have to fill in everything to make it work. I tried to rush it a bit and found that couldn't be done either. You need patience and hard work. You need to really understand the job and I obviously didn't. And don't get me started on having the right tools! I have committed to doing it another 3 times but then I'm done. A promise is a promise so I'll power through but just know I won't be stripping for you.....

4 comments:

  1. Good thing you still have your day job. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know what got you to try stripping.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I,personally, get a great deal more satisfaction (for myself and others)from reverse stripping...indeed, the more I put on the better it(and I) look!

    ReplyDelete