Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My hair is out but I'm still feeling weathered

Well, it has been 3 long weeks since I last wrote. 3 very long weeks. Let's recap:

1. Preparation for mediation
2. Mediation that went no where but to more (4+) meetings scheduled but now I know what
I'm being sued for, I think.
3. School started
4. Painted Lauren's room - still trying to get her stuff out of my room - daunting!!
5. Painted hall, including the 14' ceiling. Paintbrush taped on end of an extending pole works
great for those hard to reach places.
6. Research and document review for mediation - argh.
7. Had to finish on-line course for license renewal (will it matter if things go bad?) 91% on test.
I blame my score on Roger scratching for attention just when I started until I was done!!
8. Cracked rib - hard to sleep, hard to run
9. Caught a cold/flu type bug that knocked me out for a couple of days. When was the last time
I had a fever?
10. More research and paperwork review for mediation. Annoying!
11. More painting, office windows, FR windows and trim, and bathroom ceiling (ugh)

I am feeling better, I'm caught up on work (oh, yeah, throw that in the mix above) and my laundry is done for the day.

Maybe I'll shower.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to call you, you poor thing. Glad something is going rightish ;)

    ReplyDelete