Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Master Bedroom

I want a large piece of art with yellow in it and to add a yellow fringed pillow to my bed. The far wall to the left is where the atlas art will go.










I am finally getting to posting pics of my master bedroom. I still have quite a few things that I'd like to do but I am being thwarted by the lack of a good atlas and time. I am on the hunt so when I get that part done I'll post again. Here is the work so far...




I need a lot of help on the top of this dresser. I spray painted several giant oak leaves silver but they aren't doing it for me. I just bought another taller version of the silver vase - now what to put in them.

1 comment:

  1. Ernie and I just bought some art for my sister-in-law at a gallery called Kaleid. It is at 4th and San Fernando. Huge variety of stuff, local artists, pretty fun place.

    ReplyDelete