Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Patience / Positive

I liked Suzanne's query into our one word for the year. I used two. I just don't think one is enough for me. I want more! Or maybe I'm just an over achiever and need something else in my life to work on. Yeah, that's it, more work.
I need more patience with things that I can't change, that stress me out and I just need to take a really big breath. AND... Let. It. Go. This may need a lot of practice on my part so please be patient with me. ;-)
Being positive has been hard this last year. There have been a lot of changes and many things (no, I didn't grow a mustache (not yet anyway) and my princess-hood is on hold) - and one big one - that drag me down. I know what I need to do and I have my sisters in my corner. Of that I can be positive!

2 comments:

  1. I think my word of the year will be...wait for it...

    AWESOME. As in be more and have more awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word is really hard. Good job keeping your words to less than five!

    ReplyDelete