Friday, January 3, 2014

So

So.  It is a little word but it has so much anticipation, anxiety, excitement and tension wrapped up in those two little letters that sometimes I can barely stand it.

1.  So, last year wasn't great.  It wasn't horrible - no deaths, cancer or debilitating accidents.
2.  So, my children are still all alive. (Proof upon request.)
3.  So, work went from bad to worse to non-existent. (Proof provided April 15th.)
4.  So, Jim's job got more interesting.  He traveled a bit, talks to Austria, Germany, China, Japan and several other countries I can't remember.  We still haven't had to step up and be Guinea pigs for the Carnival Cruise tests but we are willing and able.
5.  So, we had some great things happen; Lauren's baptism tops the list, Connor driving is right up there, Tylor making Varsity was fun, Jim spending two weeks hanging with us was great, and me keeping up with my sisters is always so fabulous.
5.  So, my bones are less dense, my iron is trying to run out, my cholesterol is slightly improved, my thyroid has found it's place and my colon got an A+ on it's test and I still don't have a single symptom of anything being wrong.  Whatever.
6.  So, that's it.  So what?  So there!

Found ourselves in a galactic trash
compactor.  So, how's it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment