Friday, January 3, 2014

Summary of a Year in Questions

Debbie and Keira gave me a book Q&A a Day 365 Questions * 5 years * 1825 Answers for my birthday in 2012.  I started it January 1, 2013.  I have to say I have learned a few things about myself - some I like, some I don't. 

I have had frustrations and found questions for that day poignant and/or thought provoking.  And there have been silly things.  I am not very silly so this was a fun way to learn a little about how to be silly sometimes.  It's okay to make silly mistakes or do something silly (except if you are with your teens and then it is just bad (according to them)).  I have tried not to lie on my answers but when I go back I'm sure I will have.  It's hard to be honest even with just myself sometimes.  BUT, I have enjoyed it. 

I am going to continue this year.  Join me.  Add to the question or change it.  Discover a little about you and me.

Let's learn to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment