Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Actively Sweet Musical Halloween

Well, we had quite the mix this year. Lauren wanted to be a candy corn while a friend of hers was a banana. I was going to make the costume but when I found it at Oriental Trading for $9.99 I bought it!


Connor wanted to be George Harrison from the cover of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club album - I think I did great! We borrowed the jacket and I embellished (a lot!) He is so cool.









Tylor is a member of the Mexican National Soccer Team. (Meaning he grabbed this at the 11th hour so I would let him go trick-or-treating.)

2 comments:

  1. Cute costumes...I even like the last-minute one. Yeah, maybe not so original but it was perhaps free? And you didn't have to make it, right?

    You hit one out of the park with Connor's costume and Lauren is adorable (and sweet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Connor's George Harrison. I would totally give that candy.

    ReplyDelete