Friday, August 14, 2009

Workin' for a Living


I have been back in an office for 3 months today. I have been thinking about things I miss about working from home:

1. Doing laundry while on hold
2. Making bread while copying a loan file
3. Dinner started at 4:30 so we are eating by 6
4. Telling people that the owner IS a cry baby
5. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt almost daily (Jim likes my new outfits better but whatever)
6. Having to be seen by people other than those I want to be seen by
7. Talking to my sisters during the day!

I miss my prior life...sounds like I died.

5 comments:

  1. I know. It's not like I called you a ton but at least I felt like I could. Now you're not there anymore.

    But on the upside, we might get Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Connor has become a very responsible babysitter! AND babies and small children like him a lot. Pluses all around if you get him upon my demise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you too.

    Gone are the "lunch/snacktime/brunch/dinner prep" conference calls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you like no other! I miss those days too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're still welcome to call me anytime after 7am. After September 9th you can call even earlier.

    ReplyDelete