Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I just wanted to give a shout out to those early October birthday people I know:

Debbie - Turning the big "5-0" and not complaining too much about the fact
she isn't spending it in London - I voted for London in Steve's poll, really....
Jim - It was a quiet and sort of languid birthday for our Jimmy boy. He mowed
we watched conference. He got a battery for his birthday and was really
happy about it. Odd in all ways.
Emma - She is working on having a great birthday in spite of some obstacles as
yet to be named!
Kelly - The 'Tall One' is moving in on 40 and a lot of gray hair. Maybe going
back to school would help!?!
Rhonda - Here's to my ex-sister-in-law. I wish we had kept her instead.
Tia - Okay, is the 19th or the 21st? Curses for being to close to Grandma Hanna's b-day!
Grandma Hanna - "No news is good news!" My favorite motto when I can't see
my kids, or hubbie. Used it today in fact!

I love you all and wish you the very best!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.

    I now know that Tia's birthday is the 19th - and now I won't forget...it's also Sterling's b-day. (I used to always get Tia and Grandma's mixed up too - and I refuse to admit to any confusion about the November/December birthday marathon)

    ReplyDelete