Friday, October 16, 2009

What a Weekend!


You know what I love about sisters? Just about everything, especially mine. I loved what Mom used to say when someone was mad at you at home, "Well, go play with someone else!". Words to live by if you have enough siblings and, oh, wait, I do! And a few brothers too! Thanks to Jody (you might as well be a sister) and Brian too!

We all had a fabulous time surprising Deb (far left) for her 50th. "What? She's 50?", you ask in amazement. It's true.

We proceeded to have a great time shopping (Costco, not at a mall), antique-ing, eating, sewing, chatting and generally having a great time.

Let's do it again!

3 comments:

  1. Does living farther apart make us better sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Suzanne. We can always play with someone else if we get irritable with one. Have you learned nothing from this post?


    P.S. Move here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sisters too. I mean even if you all hate me ( I can't help being beautiful! Oh wait, that's Suzanne ;)) you have to love me! Honestly it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete