Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let's See....

So in the last two weeks since my last post the following things have conspired to make me not post:
1. Ward Christmas party preparation - how did I get roped into doing 40 goodie bags & gallons
of hot chocolate, 2 dozen cookies, costumes and 4 gingerbread train center pieces?
2. Connor sick (2 days), Tylor sick (2 days), Lauren sick (2 days), Jim sick (7 days) and me sick,
am I over it yet? You'd think I could have squeaked out one post in there but no.
3. Almost hit our neighbor's dog and child - they ran into the street at night
4. Multiple trips to Costco because no one else has a Costco card
5. Thanksgiving - lovely but busy as usual
6. Work
7. Going to the court house not once but twice in one day - long story but the witness protection
program isn't part of it ... yet.
8. Serious annoyance over Jim calling saying, "I'm taking a walk down a beach....".

I'm sure there's more but my addled brain can't remember what. And now there's Christmas shopping to throw in the mix, and three parties to throw at school and surgery and cards to mail.

Is it over yet?

2 comments:

  1. ..."I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped."

    ReplyDelete