Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's Half Full

This was a very long week.  BUT!  The glass is half full:

Half Empty                                                    Half Full

Had to have Roger put down                         I get my office back after 9 years!

Had to deal with a teens bad attitude             Teen still alive!

Had to deal with elder problems                    Elder gone for a week!  No calls!

Had to finish a lot of work renewals             Don't have to do it again for 4 years!

Didn't finish two goals for the week             Did finish six goals for the week!

Suzanne gone                                                Keira and I caught up!

Deb gone                                                       Keira and I caught up!

Had to find directions to SF                          Get to see Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow!

Graduation issues                                          Graduation!

Edge Day issues                                            Well, okay, not everything is half full.  :-)

               I don't think they will have this many of them there but I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment