Friday, April 26, 2013

That's what I get for complaining

Karma is God's way of letting us know to stop complaining.  So, here is me asking for forgiveness for complaining. I'm serious. Please accept my sincere apology! 

On Tuesday night I found out I needed to drive on a field trip today.  I didn't want to but I had resigned myself that I would have to do it.  So, I made 2 kinds of cookies last night and made sure the truck was clean and was trying to think of positive things; I get to  hang with some women from school for a few hours, eat lunch with fun kids and watch Tylor interact with others in a positive way.

As we were literally pulling out from the parking lot at school I got in a fender bender with a mom I have known for 10 years, Remie Bontrager.  Neither of us saw the other but my tire got popped and the fender was bent into the tire so I couldn't drive at all.

                                                                 Ouch!

Remie's car has minor damage on the fender as well.  We were fine.  The kids were fine.  All will be fine just an insurance hassle for a bit.

The ironic part is that we were on our way to LeMan's Karting ... to show the kids how to drive. This also proves that God has a great sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment