Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 Healthy Challenge


This healthy challenge is difficult for me. I feel I am pretty healthy and try to make decent food choices too ... except for one. I have a sweet tooth. So, today I decided I would cut desserts down to twice a week for the whole summer. (Vacation withstanding!) Fruit doesn't count as dessert so we can have as much watermelon as we please. I told the kids and unfortunately Tylor won't be joining us in the challenge: as you can see he has had a tragic accident.

3 comments:

  1. My "less dessert" plan got thrown out the window when Lily so sweetly asked for oatmeal cookies. I don't love oatmeal cookies, but darned if I didn't eat too many.

    So sorry to see Tylor's tragic demise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, 2 out of 3 (kids) ain't bad- as meatloaf has so aptly put it. Tough at tax time though:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!
    I'm making no more promises until the kids are in school and we are "settled"

    ReplyDelete