Sunday, July 4, 2010

Going? Going? ...

I have less than 4 days left of work. Yup. 4. I have to go in to the Devil's Lair on Tuesday for a time and then make my escape by 2 pm. Wednesday, oh, I don't think a visit to the Den of the Devil will be necessary. And, well, Thursday, I have to doctor's appointment and have to pick up Lauren - can't make it that day. So, Friday. I do have to make an appearance - later in the day I think to drop off my work laptop - 10 year old beast that it is - and pick up a check. Then, I'm, done. I can't tell you what a relief this is. I know I whined and made excuses etc but I think it was just the fact that the Lord wanted me to leap with faith. Well, I made the leap and I am happy to have done so. Not everything has been worked out financially but as Jim says, "A happy mommy makes a happy home!". Smart man.

2 comments:

  1. Wise, Wise Man!
    Good Luck! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final countdown! (I was singing that in full '80s rockband mode for you) It is all so exciting.
    On a side note, I hope Lauren is having a good time. Keira has stolen Ana for all but one day of her stay.

    ReplyDelete