Sunday, July 25, 2010

My kids ...


...C-man thinks I am cursed above all others. I scolded him on our way home from church for opening the car and then throwing the keys on the ground near the car THEN coming to get me from a friends house about 10 doors down. He was annoyed that I had told him, "We're not staying, really.". I didn't mean to lie but I did. He didn't see that he did anything wrong since neither my purse or the car were ACTUALLY stolen. So, when we got home he decided to do the martyr thing and didn't speak to me for all of 35 minutes. Silence is Golden.


...Bing was in trouble for taking my keys and then giving them to C-man and not remembering what C-man did with them until we got to the car. I know this seems petty on my part but I gave him the keys not C-man.


...The Princess isn't in trouble ... but then again it's still early.


I am currently on the "Bad Mom" list for taking away computer/phone privileges from everyone (it's a longer story than above but I won't go into it). But by tomorrow I shall be redeemed by making Eibleskeevers for breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. I get to send Danny off tomorrow - he'll be gone the rest of the week. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete