Saturday, July 17, 2010

Testing, 1, 2, 3...


Since I have been unemployed I have been studying for two big tests I have to take on the 20th. I have been studying and studying. My husband was lucky he was out of the country so he didn't feel ignored. My kids felt a little ignored and slightly neglected. We had the following for dinners this week: Monday (forgot to cook): soup, Tuesday: top ramen, Wednesday: chicken wings (not quite burned), Thursday: Safeway pizza, Friday (forgot to cook again, darn it!): left over pizza and panini (okay, it was just grilled cheese but I did it in my panini maker). Only two more days until the insanity of my study habits is over. My darling husband asked me if this is how I was in college: to which I reply, "Uh, yeah.": to which he replied, "Your poor roomies.". He was glad he was gone.

3 comments:

  1. National 'Big Brother' licensing and supplemental CA 'Big Brother'. Another way for our government to take money from people!

    ReplyDelete