Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hostessing Debate: Me: 1 School: 0


So, remember that whole thing I was protesting on Monday? That I was so angry about? Well, I shot off an e-mail to the PSA President (which I was asked to be but declined due to lack of children involvement and that I would have had to deal with people like me). She called to chat about it, I've known her for several years and like each other. I was clear in my debate with the administration stance and countered her points solidly. She called me back several hours later with the situation determined that if I have an issue with it then I probably wasn't alone. I wasn't: there were several other calls and e-mails - none as persausive as mine of course - and they decided we shouldn't do it this way. Me: 1 School: 0

1 comment: