Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, Monday can't stand that day

Overly complicated lever
1. Extra Dark this morning while running. Almost tripped on log in road. Okay, it may have been a branch but it was big.
2. Car wouldn't start for Jim. That means I traded him for the day.
3. Called AAA to jump car. Not the problem. Had to tow it to get it serviced.
4. Called dealership to set appointment. Nothing available until 4 pm. Ugh.
5. Called in-laws to ask to borrow my FIL's car since he isn't driving. Felt like I was 17 again. Not in a good way.
6. MIL picked me up and almost killed us on the drive to get FIL's car. No exaggeration.
7. Spent 2 hours at in-laws house doing "little things"... help!
8. Dealership called. Car started right up for them BUT they are going to keep it until it does it again... are we talking a day? A week? What?
9. Allergies kicked in today. Felt congested and like my eyes were going to pop out all day.

Can I be done now?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that it is all Mondays, but it is definitely to Monday after DLS. I remember driving to seminary the day after DLS. 16. Tired. Heading to cemetery. The car lights had gone out, but no one was on the road... except the cop that pulled me over.

    ReplyDelete