Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reason 27 Not to Travel to Third World Countries

I had the weirdest dream last night.  I was studying a seemingly peaceful tribe when I discovered a bunch of freshly cleaned human bones.  They didn't know I now knew what type of people they were.  We were supposed to take a boat across a wide but fairly slow moving river but I 'accidentally' pushed off without the oars and couldn't get back to them.  As the river narrowed it got faster and a bit steeper but still rolling type hills.  But then (enter dramatic music) I snatched a child out of the river that looked in trouble and we starting to go faster ... and steeper.  We were just getting to some rapids when I noticed I couldn't see any more vegetation ahead.  I threw (gently) the child on to the short grass of a small fall (think Pirates of the Caribbean) and leaped off behind him.  It was just steep enough that we couldn't really go up so we started climbing down and it got steeper and steeper until it looked like Bridal Veil Falls (Utah).  We were clinging to this short grass and the incline seemed to start to be so that we were almost upside down in places.  I was climbing with the child underneath me so he wouldn't fall but he seemed fine with it all.  But the grass was getting sparse and I was starting to panic.  This is where I woke up... in a cold sweat ... wondering where the cannibal were.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment