Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breath of Fresh Air


This morning I woke up and was still a little sleepy. I lounged in bed until 5:05. As I was laying there I recognized that something was different but I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. Puzzled, but ready to get up, I sat up and discovered that I was breathing. Really breathing! I think I'm on the final assent to the summit of Mount Breath-of-Fresh-Air. So, I was wondering can everyone feel air go through their nasal passages? Is this how others breath on a regular basis? Can Kermit and Miss Piggy ever move on?

4 comments:

  1. Seriously?! Where is a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...let's see the new schnazz....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures! You were daring enough to show the recovery. Now the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I envy you!
    I "think" mine are just allergies,but breathing sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete