Monday, January 4, 2010

Schematics for Church

Yesterday we went to the building we will be attending church at for the next few months. When they handed out blue prints with the bulletin I got a little concerned. This building is big: double chapel, two Primary Chapels - upstairs - an elevator and many small rooms to get lost in. This would be the perfect building for multi-family trick-or-treating to say the least. It took me more than 5 minutes of opening random doors to find where Connor was after locating Tylor and Lauren (to the right not left). But, on the good side; the building didn't smell funky, it was warm!, the ward got all mixed up in the new chapel setting, and the church is still true. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I need gps to get to the Primary corner, but once I'm there, I actually know where I'm going. All the Primary classrooms are right next to each other!

    Make sure you go up the same stairs next week or it will be to the left not the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... this sounds familiar. A friend in my old ward's PARENTS from California had to switch buildings because the heater was broken. I should figure out their last name and see if you know them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need colored lines to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "the building didn't smell funky"...always important.
    When Steve and I were in Japan we went in a Buddhist temple. It was cool looking on the outside - "different" on the inside, but we had to leave fairly quickly because they burned a lot of incense. I swear I could taste that incense the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete