Sunday, January 13, 2013

Question Thirteen

Q:  Where do you want to travel next?

A:  Does "anywhere that my children are not" count?  I would love to go to....
 

Trinity College Library, Ireland

Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, with two story dark wooden arches, this is also the largest library in all of Ireland. It serves as the country’s copyright library, where a copy of all new books and periodicals must be sent when they apply for copyright protection. The library is also home to the famous Book of Kells, an illuminated manuscript created by Celtic monks around the year 800.

4 comments:

  1. Since I'm traveling to Portland this week...I'm going with Portland...
    then Disney World next month ...
    then Boise in April...
    Portland in May (blessing?)...
    Rexburg in July...
    Denver in October...

    If I had the time and money I'd go to Paris. Paris is always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will they let me stay? I mean forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that we're planning a trip to Russia. I'm excited to go, but if I got to choose...
    I'd choose Paris.

    I liked Trinity College, but I couldn't take any pictures. Something about "preserving" the books. :)

    ReplyDelete