Sunday, June 13, 2010

He's Leaving on a Jet Plane ... I know when he'll be back again ...


Please note that if you can work lyrics into anything blog related do so, especially 70's & 80's lyrics 'cause they were so awesome. (I'm giggling now.)


Connor is leaving tomorrow for two whole weeks. Yup, two weeks. The longest we've been apart is 9 days last summer and I missed him terribly then. He is going to visit two of his cousins that are close to his age - thank you Danny and Jacob - and a few others that aren't close but nonetheless need to be visited along with several aunts and uncles.


I love that Connor asked for this as his one summer activity. I could send him to summer camps but family is so much better!


I'll miss you! sniff....

4 comments:

  1. 2 weeks?! I think that you might need a replacement child for that length of time. Don't worry, Emma will be on the plane tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to him coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Jonah! Jonah will be on a plane with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana is really much closer in age to Lauren and they get along so nicely. Then I can send Cam to bond with Lily and Jack can visit Brady. I like this swap thing!

    ReplyDelete