Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am SO bragging!


I wrapped gifts like an elf today. I mailed 3 packages at a sub-station that took 15 minutes. Dropped a big bag of presents at UPS where the very nice young man (21?) said, "Oh, I'll pack it for you, no extra charge.". That took 7 minutes. I am waiting on 2 small packages to be delivered here which I will GLADLY pack in my suitcase. I AM DONE WITH PRESENTS! I do need to get Jim a few stocking stuffers but really if I don't it is no big tragedy. I am feeling a little smug and very satisfied with my accomplishments today. NOW? I sit and watch Christmas specials all week!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas? I watched it on Sunday and fell just a little more in love with Bing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware smugness!
    You're still dependent on things being delivered. Be smug after the stuff get's to Suzanne's.

    ReplyDelete