Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 of 5 Day 2

Poor pics, what was in my head didn't translate to the lens obviously. Jim is building a deck, taking out the walkway and possibly front walkway as well. I am his lackey. I am totally counting this - even though it will be spread out over days and not done in one - as one of my 5 of 5. I know the rules but when your husbands says let's build a deck since I have 3 more weeks off you pretty much are helpless to say no. BBQ at our house when it's done, or pretty close to done.... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I have always thought that your back yard needed a good deck. I can't wait to come and break it in sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you inform Jim that it needs to be done in a day to count as one of your 5x5? I'll cut you a little slack since you did offer to host a BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lackey? At least you're not a minion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go with general factotum...sounds classier, but means pretty much the same thing.
    Are we having ribs?

    ReplyDelete