Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5 of 5

The corner of my office has been a collecting place for pet products, scrapbooking and miscellaneous stuff for a while. I decided not to reinvent the wheel but to add just a couple of cogs. I bought three small containers for the pet food and spent a good deal of time sorting, tossing and arranging the paper products (I don't nearly have the paper obsession Debbie has!).




This file is rolling so I can take it into the craft hall aka dining room and work on projects. I had to toss a lot of things that I had just been hanging on to just in case I need them. I don't, I won't, I will buy more if necessary when I need them.















4 comments:

  1. That's it, be incisive like a surgeon. I'm afraid if I were a surgeon most of my patients would die ( Look! 1/8th of that gall bladder is still good...we'll just leave it there...). The cogs look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! An organized corner! I love the feeling that goes with accomplishing a thorough de-crapification, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo guilty of "Oh I should hang on to this because I might think about using it someday." Your UNorganized corner doesn't even look bad, but the organized corner is looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decrapification! I love it! I know how tedious de-crapping an office with paperwork can be... well done!

    ReplyDelete