Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hardscape - Like Escape only not.

Front walk, steps and driveway path
Path to back patio, fire pit and jacuzzi platform
Deck (almost done!)
Bocci Ball court (not regulation)

After two weeks of construction it's almost done. We (that's the royal "we" meaning Jim) took out all of the cracked and tilted concrete and put in pavers. It turned out very nice and I can almost look at it and not be mad (don't blog in anger, don't blog in anger). I think we are going to be able to use it for many years to come.

Bocci ball anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Nice.

    I see new patio furniture in your future...after you finish paying off the national debt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fire-pit envy. That looks awesome and I'm drowning out the loud "This is how much it costs!" sound.

    ReplyDelete