Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation - Day 5


Legoland is awesome. Awesome for 10 year olds. It was awesomely hard for me. After spending the previous 2 days in Disneyland that is completely flat having to walk hill and dale was hard. My dogs were barking and I was drooping to say the least.

Emma, Lauren and I teamed up on the fire engine race and had to be helped to the finish line. The kiddie log ride was cool but Tylor kept trying to tip us over - he really almost did it too - but the best part was the acres of shade. Disneyland is great but it really has limited shade whereas Legoland has all the shade you could ask for.

The line was so short for the self steering boat ride we decided to jump in. Somehow Danny got turned around - might have been Suzanne bumping him right after we zipped (at 3 miles an hour) past him - which cause some commotion from the teenage operators. When I said Danny may need to have a GPS installed they did not seem as amused as I was. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I guess being a ship's captain (or navigator) might be out of the question for Danny.

    ReplyDelete