Friday, January 7, 2011

12

This is what 12 looks like. Exactly 12 years after 12 was born. We timed the picture so we took it exactly at 5:48 pm. My mom made me an apple cake for my 12th birthday. Dad had the sacks from Sears and the mall behind his chair while we all sang very off key.

We sing the Hogwart's version of Happy Birthday - all the same words but our own tune - very festive. And I wrapped or sacked all gifts, now there's love. And for cake? Forget it. 12 wanted cheesecake with strawberries. I was going to make it but no strawberries to be found at 4 markets, but I did find cheesecake.

12 is testing limits, being questioning and questionable. 12 still wants hugs and snuggles but please don't embarrass 12 by talking to 12 in front of other people, any people. 12 can't hear well unless it is "Cheesecake." or "Hot homemade rolls.". 12 loves WOW, soccer and driving video games. 12 is, well, 12.

1 comment: