Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yosemite

Tylor left last Monday for a week in Yosemite. They stayed in the Boys Town Cabins. (This has always made me think of a camp for delinquents.) Tylor had Stefan Medan, his best friend pictured here, as a cabin mate as well as, Steven Duffin. Tylor and Stefan complained that Steven snored all night, every night. He was very tired when he got home. Tylor loved the food served for dinner but breakfast and lunch were lacking. They had plenty of snow on the ground so they were able to ski, snow shoe and hike to Yosemite Falls where they were misted thoroughly. He was so happy to get in a decent shower and sleep in his own bed. I was glad for him to be gone and glad when he came back. Isn't that the way of things as they get older?

2 comments:

  1. I love sending my kids away and then finding out that I really do miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! I love to have an opportunity to remember that I do love my children. As they get older they need to be gone longer to remember.

    ReplyDelete