Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why I love my sisters


So, yesterday I uploaded my new header pic that my SISTER Suzanne took. In doing so I made it too small and it looked goofy. I thought I would have my son fix it but didn't obviously another one of my SISTERs, Debbie, took it upon herself to fix my glaring and oddly posted header. And then I picked up this great message from my SISTER Tia going on and on about something positive and nice. In one day 3 of my myriad of SISTERs made me look good, made my life easier and made me feel good. I love my SISTERs!
Oh, yeah. The picture has almost nothing to do with sisters other than Suzanne took it. Jim was showing us a snake hole with a snake skin laying across it that was about 3' long. Suzanne took the shot from about 20' away ... smart SISTER!

2 comments:

  1. Most of my interaction with your husband has been with him as a scout leader, so this picture is right in character!

    I have great sisters, too, but only 2!

    These pictures are awesome, your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! You are always there with an ear to listen and a boost to my soul.

    ReplyDelete